Join us July 13th, 15th, & 16th
@The ClimateChangeAgents Virtual Conference!
Help us address the Climate Emergency by spreading Arts Integrated Earth Education across the planet!
Powerful Professional Development focused on Environmental Action in communities around the globe.
HOW? Cross-Cultural Collaboration! Teachers/Learners across the globe connecting with artists, scientists, and other community members to design inspiring and transformative projects for their part of the world. You may join as an individual, as a team, or perhaps - team up with fellow visionaries at the conference! We will facilitate partnerships and program/lesson design/development during the conference.
Our goal: Every participant walks away with a lesson plan or action plan to implement in their community.
Our Commitment: We will facilitate check-ins throughout the year to share progress, ideas, and grants/resources.
Your Commitment: Present the results of our lesson/action plans at a VIRTUAL Reunion January 22, 2022.
WIN! You could win a trip to our next Climate Change Conference July 2022 in Como, Italy!
REGISTER NOW - for the Early Bird Discount!
- The Virtual Conference is FREE for ALL Membership who JOIN BEFORE JUNE 1, 2021.
- TEACH membership is just $30 a Year. Scholarships are available - please contact PatCruz@teach-arts.org to apply.
- Starting June 1, 2021 the Virtual Conference will be $50.
- INSTITUTE OPTION: For an additional fee Graduate Credit from University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) will be available. Please contact PatCruz@teach-arts.org to apply.
- Conference participants will have a chance to WIN a spot at our in-person Institute in Italy - July 2022!
Encourage your colleagues to join us! YOU get $10 credit to use in the TEACH Marketplace for each new MEMBER of our Collective you refer! The bigger our collective - the bigger our impact!
Who should join our collective?
- Teachers, Teaching Artists, School/District Administrators, Educational Non-profits , Museum Educators, and College/University Professors, Environmentalists, all who care about the Earth!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your SUPPORT
"Never Doubt That A Small Group Of Thoughtful Committed Citizens Can Change The World: Indeed It's The Only Thing That Ever Has."
Be sure to visit the TEACH ClimateChange Website
Listing created Sep 28, 2020