BARS One-on-One Professional Development sessions will show you how to:
- Engage in learning and creative writing by using their enthusiasm for hip-hop as a pop culture phenomenon.
- Bring the writing traits of Ideas and Word Choice to the forefront of understanding by engaging their voice and body Increase their vocabulary by finding RHYME WORD, synonyms, and antonyms.
- Demonstrate their ability to communicate clear, creative ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Increase their ability to comprehend and use vocabulary effectively.
- Find their voice and discover their ability to express themselves.
- Engage in a creative process which connects hip-hop songwriting/rap with any subject area and allows for the student to evolve in both.
The typical PD session last 3 hours but there is a 2 hour version as well.
Listing created Apr 28, 2020