Yey! You are here! Now just 3 easy steps to enter the contest:
1st - Become a MEMBER of TEACH
Click on "Membership" to pay for your annual Membership. Contact us if you have trouble with the payment method or if you would like to apply for a free membership.
2nd - Create a Profile
Click on "Post a new listing" button at the top right hand side of this screen. Type the following info into your profile
- Where you teach: state/country
- What you teach:
- Number of students you serve:
- Type of school/org: public? private? international? etc.
- Number of years in education:
- Biggest Pet Peeve
- Your philosophy of life or words you live by
Don't worry - nothing gets posted until you APPROVE it! You can ALWAYS edit - even after you post it.
3rd - ADD a LINK to your PROFILE with your contest entry:
Tell us about:
- A project you are proud of
- Why you are interested in participating in the
TEACH Climate Change Agents Institute
CHOOSE ONE METHOD TO COMMUNICATE THE ABOVE:
1-2 minute video (add a link in your to embed in your "description" box)
10-12 slides (insert as "Images" on your post)
1 page statement (500 words or less)
Add a LINK to your PROFILE with your Contest Entry.
NEXT DEADLINE to SUBMIT is July 31, 2021.
The WINNER will be the ENTRY with the MOST "likes" & "quality comments/testimonials" on their listing.